TheLongStory Ep.009 TheLongStory Ep.009

funny i was just on the forum

Asking of there were any clocks ever around.

KingofGFS responds:

We are LOCKS not CLOCKS

Trans Fat Trans Fat

I almost never review anymore

But for this I couldn't resist, not to often does a flash actually make me laugh out loud (lol). I was sitting there thinking this was fucked as hes hugging this blob of fat, and then theres that excelent closing joke making it all worth it/totally hilarious. Should have a higher score, but I know what thats like.

Certified Certified

Fucking wicked.

I don't like rap music at all, and the graphics were ok.

What's sad is this gets a 3, a measly 3. When if you listen to the lyrics, and watch the movie, you can see how original it is. I dont think I've ever seen a rap music video at all, maybe some shitty sublime one, but thats not really rap. This was well made, original, and hilarious, and unfortunatly the unexperienced 13 year olds of NG rule, crappy graphics - crappy score

Fact of the matter is this is dope.

YoinK responds:

thanks so much for the review man. I tried my best for a couple months on this one.

Maybe a video game flash movie will keep the attention of the 13 year olds on here.

Toon Crisis 2 Toon Crisis 2

Boring pretty much

Yeah the key to everything on the internet is to have it featuring a fine you woman such as this does. But (sometimes) on newgrounds it takes a little more originality then that.

Smokaz Challenge Smokaz Challenge

Haha nice

What a good idea for a puzzle game, wow this iss awsome.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

Totally awesome game.

The difficulty was perfect, it was pretty hard, but for the most part you can figure it out. I just spent hours playing it since you released it but... I couldn't figure out wrath. I went everywhere and clicked on everything... I know I must have missed soemthing but I just can't figure it out. Anyway, congrats on makign the best rpg NG has seen in a little while. Addicting, clever, good voice acting, great game man!

45 Cents 45 Sensimila 45 Cents 45 Sensimila

hmmm

I really like the hard reggae rock sort of thing.
Just not the awful punk voice

Name This Song 2 Name This Song 2