Toon Crisis 2 Toon Crisis 2

Boring pretty much

Yeah the key to everything on the internet is to have it featuring a fine you woman such as this does. But (sometimes) on newgrounds it takes a little more originality then that.

Smokaz Challenge Smokaz Challenge

Haha nice

What a good idea for a puzzle game, wow this iss awsome.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

Totally awesome game.

The difficulty was perfect, it was pretty hard, but for the most part you can figure it out. I just spent hours playing it since you released it but... I couldn't figure out wrath. I went everywhere and clicked on everything... I know I must have missed soemthing but I just can't figure it out. Anyway, congrats on makign the best rpg NG has seen in a little while. Addicting, clever, good voice acting, great game man!

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

Best dress up ever

Simple as that.

BulletTime BulletTime

Fuck'n good game

Wow, really well done man, this is totally and ideal flash game. Fast paced, entertaining, intense, and yet, so simple. Gotta love this, good work.

How-to Make A Taser How-to Make A Taser

haha shit, been there

One time I was opening up a desposable camera, trying to fix something or i can't remember, but then bam, i shocked the fuck out of my hand, way stronger than most people would expect. I couldnt help throw it, because of the shock, and it smashed all over the place and i was like aw fuck n carefully threw it away. Thanks for sharing this fun pain inflicting gadget with children, doo work man

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Oh hell yeah

Great work you guys, I was curious as to what this would turn out like. Turns out its pretty fucking sweet. Tom, Dan good work boys.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

two things wrong with this game

I'd rather just use the real NG.
and you get cool points for going on the bbs... lol, thats messed up

Weird Bicycle Game Weird Bicycle Game

I'm down with queen and all.

But I would have definatly liked this better if you used Pink Floyds song "Bike".

"I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like, it has a basket, a bell it rings and things to make it look good. I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it"

RVWD responds:

hehehe, ok:D

Cinto's Journey Cinto's Journey

I smell a Blam

Damn it is sweet.

EZ3 responds:

I don't even believe you watched it. Thats not a real review.