TheLongStory Ep.009 TheLongStory Ep.009

funny i was just on the forum

Asking of there were any clocks ever around.

KingofGFS responds:

We are LOCKS not CLOCKS

Trans Fat Trans Fat

I almost never review anymore

But for this I couldn't resist, not to often does a flash actually make me laugh out loud (lol). I was sitting there thinking this was fucked as hes hugging this blob of fat, and then theres that excelent closing joke making it all worth it/totally hilarious. Should have a higher score, but I know what thats like.

Certified Certified

Fucking wicked.

I don't like rap music at all, and the graphics were ok.

What's sad is this gets a 3, a measly 3. When if you listen to the lyrics, and watch the movie, you can see how original it is. I dont think I've ever seen a rap music video at all, maybe some shitty sublime one, but thats not really rap. This was well made, original, and hilarious, and unfortunatly the unexperienced 13 year olds of NG rule, crappy graphics - crappy score

Fact of the matter is this is dope.

YoinK responds:

thanks so much for the review man. I tried my best for a couple months on this one.

Maybe a video game flash movie will keep the attention of the 13 year olds on here.

Sublime - April 26th 1992 Sublime - April 26th 1992

Sweet man!

I mean, obviously without the song this would be a pretty sub par flash. But sublime kicks ass, and there for this was quite enjoyable. I liked it, it was well done, I think you have alot of potential.

Y Is Marijuana Not Legal? Y Is Marijuana Not Legal?

Nice

I think it's really cause of the song but, you definatly gave a solid effort. I was at first expecting your usual stoner shitty movie, but, this wasn't bad man. Solid

Devil went to Jamaica Devil went to Jamaica

Fuck'n sweet dude.

I can't believe I'm just seeing this for the first time now. I have been listenign to that song for years now, and have thought about making a video so many times. Apparently it's been done... and it's been done well!

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

HAHA, very suprisingly well done.

At first i was just seeing video and was thinking blam, but as soon as you could see the slash animated shit, you can tell it's very high quality. The sick part is this is probably going to turn on alot of 13 year olds, watching this twisted tentical sex. Well done though, hentai isn't my thing at all, but I hope this animation gets the respect it definatly deserves.

Apple Juice Apple Juice

I really hope you guys don't make anymore.

One was really enough, other then that it's repeated movements of violence, and a massive file size. Here's an idea, actually get good at making FLASH, for the flash portal, instead of stupid little things like this. I mean, it's not baaaad, but perhaps feature them on your own site or something rather then NG.

Viper-Studios responds:

Cant draw for shit sorry.

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

Very well done man

I've thought of making something like this for a long time. This is great.

I Remember Tingle... I Remember Tingle...

Why the fuck can't I have my own game?

Good job, I was at first turned off by the graphics, but the humour pulls it off.